Fees are subject to change for New Zealand Qualifications.Student Funding through the joint venture with NMIT is available for the levels 4 and 5 New Zealand qualifications. Level 6 is not yet approved for funding though the course is still available to students who might self-fund
National Qualification Fees (Full Time)
NMIT fees for 2019 are $5057.00 plus $240.00 Student Services Levy for Certificate and Diploma. Fees listed are for each year of the programme, indicative only and may vary with course selection. Exact fees provided on request or application.
- ALC NZ Diploma in Christian Studies (strand in internship) level 6 will mirror the total fees for levels 4 and 5 at $5297.
New Zealand Qualification Fees (Part Time)
- Fee spread over two years depending on courses taken but should total (over two years) the same or similar to the full time course fees identified above.
- The Internship component which is for the full two years is paid for in one sum at the outset of the programme
- Other courses in the programme may be applied for before each semester (deadline dates in 2018 Academic Year Calendar) when such courses will be delivered
All students opting for the NZQA New Zealand qualifications (full or part time) may be eligible for assistance via Studylink with student loans and allowances. Students will contact Studylink directly for both information and funds applications after the enrolment process has been completed.
Certificate and Diploma in Church Leadership and Ministry Fees (2018/2019)
(All fees are subject to change. Fees are self-funded and not eligible for Study Link funding)
- Certificate in Church Leadership and Ministry: $3214 inclusive of GST and $100.00 application fee - application fee must accompany application
- Diploma in Church Leadership and Ministry: $3214.00 inclusive of GST and $100 application fee - application fee must accompany application
All fees are to be paid in advance. Application fees are non-refundable. Course fees may be refunded all or in part if a student officially (completes required documentation) withdraws from the courses within twenty one (21) days of the course start date.
All fees are protected by the student fee protection system operated for ALC through the Public Trust from 2018
Student allowances and loans are available for students opting for the New Zealand Qualifications provided via our partnership with NMIT (levels 4 and 5 NZ qualifications). For more information and to check your eligibility, please contact STUDYLINK direct.
Fees for Single Course options (Self-funded and not eligible for Study Link funding) (2018/2019)
- Single courses: $500.00 per course per semester inclusive of GST and application fee. Choose to learn on campus or distance learning via Zoom Conferencing (free to download).
All fees are to be paid in advance. Short Course fees are non-refundable.